Pages

    Friday, December 26, 2008

    The Satyam Opportunity

    I might be a bit naive in here but let me stick my neck out. I dont own any shares of Satyam till date but this to me seems to be a great time to buy Satyam shares. I am looking at a good jump in share prices in the next year plus dividends or bonus options if the current board decides to fight this out. I believe I should be buying more of Satyam

    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/rssarticleshow/msid-3888972,flstry-1.cms

    The latest news about Satyam which I vaguely instinctively believe is trading at Santa Claus bargain rates. Let me lay down some rules:

    1. The share capitalisation will be atleast 20% from current levels up in 2 months time (considering that it has fallen 40% in the past weeks)
    2. There is a very good possibility of a massive dividend - mainly as a move to assuage the shareholders and temporarily prevent massive sell off

    So in the by end of Feb my holding of Rs 100 should fetch me atleast 120 + a handsome dividend.

    No comments: